Thursday, April 7, 2011

9 year old approved

I was all set to get back on track with Inspiration Thursday. But then I ran errands after work and didn't get home until after dark. I had at least 3 little girls at school tell me they liked my outfit today so you know it was a good one ;) 6year olds have an eye for these things you know. Not only that but the principal told me that the 4th graders are scoping me out daily. Haha As in, "did you see what Ms........was wearing today?" Too funny.

Instead I bring you an outfit that failed to make it online in February. This was a random freak gorgeous day in the middle of cold ass February. I took the opportunity to wear shorts...and thigh highs...and red platforms. What can I say, I got excited to see the sun.








you'll have to take my word that I edited out the most boudoir-y ones. It was dark and the light was best in my room. Meh
button up : Old Navy clearance
shorts: tailor in Vietnam
stockings: Kohl's
platforms: Jeffery Campbell
necklaces: target and antique store

1 comment:

  1. Little children are the funniest! Love your heels, lady!

    I need to work up the courage to regularly rock 4+ heels. I just bought some amazing jeffrey campbells ill be doing a post on soon, so at least that's progress :)

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete